Google Analytics is a free and paid for web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.[source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics]
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Google Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Google Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Google Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your web analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into the user behavior.
- Automatically pass segments created within Google Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Google Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Google Analytics
- Access Google Analytics segments within SessionCam
- Use Google Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
Nowadays, not only do most good websites display differently on mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets), but we also know that users behave differently on mobile devices. The website is different Often, mobile websites – or websites adapted to
“Heatmaps are a great way of getting a snapshot of how visitors interact with key pages on a site. We use them to quickly highlight whether key content is getting missed, whether CTAs are visible, and whether visitors are clicking
Domestic & General has been providing aftercare for a vast range of domestic appliances for over 100 years. They are the UK’s leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, and offer maintenance and support for domestic products, and consumer electronics. Domestic