Google Analytics is a free and paid for web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.[source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics]
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Google Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Google Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Google Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your web analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into the user behavior.
- Automatically pass segments created within Google Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Google Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Google Analytics
- Access Google Analytics segments within SessionCam
- Use Google Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
In the final instalment of our password policy blogs, we have compiled our recommendations for applying password policies to retail sites. This is backed by the research we have previously undertaken on the top 30 retail sites in the UK
Happy New Year! Our first webinar of the year is on the horizon and registration is now officially open. In this short half an hour session we will be hearing from our agency partner, REO Digital’s Optimisation Strategist, Joanna White.
Elin Hobeck is part of SessionCam’s Insight Consultancy team and works closely with our customers to help them identify website optimizations and improvements. As part of this role, Elin has been researching password policies in the retail sector. Over the