Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite. Adobe Analytics provides real-time digital marketing reports and analytics for websites and allows digital marketers to track and measure KPIs that affect their digital business.
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Adobe Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Adobe Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Adobe Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your Adobe Analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into user behavior.
- Automatically pass audience segments created within Adobe Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Adobe Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Adobe Analytics
- Access Adobe Analytics audience segments within SessionCam
- Use Adobe Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
SessionCam intelligently detects and measures customer struggle on your website using a scale of 0 (no struggle) to 5 (high struggle). Based on the data we collect, we see an average customer struggle score of 3.4 for shopping cart pages
Designing an effective product display page is critical for every e-commerce website that wants to maximise its sales and revenues. Based on the unique data we collect, we see product display pages have an average Customer Struggle Score of 2.6.