Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite. Adobe Analytics provides real-time digital marketing reports and analytics for websites and allows digital marketers to track and measure KPIs that affect their digital business.
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Adobe Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Adobe Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Adobe Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your Adobe Analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into user behavior.
- Automatically pass audience segments created within Adobe Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Adobe Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Adobe Analytics
- Access Adobe Analytics audience segments within SessionCam
- Use Adobe Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
Happy New Year! Our first webinar of the year is on the horizon and registration is now officially open. In this short half an hour session we will be hearing from our agency partner, REO Digital’s Optimisation Strategist, Joanna White.
Elin Hobeck is part of SessionCam’s Insight Consultancy team and works closely with our customers to help them identify website optimizations and improvements. As part of this role, Elin has been researching password policies in the retail sector. Over the