Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite. Adobe Analytics provides real-time digital marketing reports and analytics for websites and allows digital marketers to track and measure KPIs that affect their digital business.
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Adobe Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Adobe Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Adobe Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your Adobe Analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into user behavior.
- Automatically pass audience segments created within Adobe Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Adobe Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Adobe Analytics
- Access Adobe Analytics audience segments within SessionCam
- Use Adobe Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
Not sure where to start? Tom Lees shows how to use SessionCam to review your website checkout process
Tom Lees is a Senior Insight Consultant at SessionCam working predominantly with retail brands in the US and UK. His work has involved extensive reviews of website checkout processes to identify the problems that drive abandonment and reduce customer experience.
You can create a heatmap for any page on your website. There are broadly five key types, and a good tool will deliver them all. They are, in general order of popularity: Mouse Click Activity These heatmaps show you where