Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) is part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite. Adobe Analytics provides real-time digital marketing reports and analytics for websites and allows digital marketers to track and measure KPIs that affect their digital business.
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Adobe Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Adobe Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Adobe Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your Adobe Analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into user behavior.
- Automatically pass audience segments created within Adobe Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Adobe Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Adobe Analytics
- Access Adobe Analytics audience segments within SessionCam
- Use Adobe Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
Nowadays, not only do most good websites display differently on mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets), but we also know that users behave differently on mobile devices. The website is different Often, mobile websites – or websites adapted to
“Heatmaps are a great way of getting a snapshot of how visitors interact with key pages on a site. We use them to quickly highlight whether key content is getting missed, whether CTAs are visible, and whether visitors are clicking
Domestic & General has been providing aftercare for a vast range of domestic appliances for over 100 years. They are the UK’s leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, and offer maintenance and support for domestic products, and consumer electronics. Domestic