A career at SessionCam
We are a young and ambitious company intent on trying to build a special company. Based on our 2019 staff survey, we know our people like working at SessionCam because:
- the great people and teams they work with
- the opportunities provided to learn and progress their career
- our innovative product, our agile methods and the technologies we work with
- our stunning portfolio of iconic clients from across the world
- the flexibility we offer to all employees including the hours you work and the ability to work from home
- the overall remuneration package we offer
- our company culture formed from being an early SaaS start-up.
Our Employment Packages
All of our roles include:
- competitive salaries reviewed annually against the marketplace and to reflect inflation/cost of living rises
- bi-annual career/progression review
- pension scheme including company contribution
- annual profit share bonus
- share options
- 25 days annual holiday
- paid sick days
- salary sacrifice scheme for “cycle to work”
- numerous discounts and perks for local and national products and services
- company parties in the Summer and Christmas.
We have no open opportunities.
We are pleased to announce details for our next webinar event which features our partner Optimizely. In this hour-long session, we share the moves to make to transform your website experimentation and data-driven decision-making in a world changed by covid-19.
This morning we received news that SessionCam had been named as a Product Leader in the Crozdesk Web Analytics Software Awards 2020. SessionCam is listed alongside other notable products such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. The Top Web Analytics Software
Optimizing product listing pages is a challenge for digital teams working on e-commerce websites. From the data we collect, we know that these types of pages prove to be a regular point of struggle for many website visitors. Using our