A career at SessionCam
We are a young and ambitious company intent on trying to build a special company. Based on our 2019 staff survey, we know our people like working at SessionCam because:
- the great people and teams they work with
- the opportunities provided to learn and progress their career
- our innovative product, our agile methods and the technologies we work with
- our stunning portfolio of iconic clients from across the world
- the flexibility we offer to all employees including the hours you work and the ability to work from home
- the overall remuneration package we offer
- our company culture formed from being an early SaaS start-up.
Our Employment Packages
All of our roles include:
- competitive salaries reviewed annually against the marketplace and to reflect inflation/cost of living rises
- bi-annual career/progression review
- pension scheme including company contribution
- annual profit share bonus
- share options
- 25 days annual holiday
- paid sick days
- salary sacrifice scheme for “cycle to work”
- numerous discounts and perks for local and national products and services
- company parties in the Summer and Christmas.
We have no open opportunities.
In the final instalment of our password policy blogs, we have compiled our recommendations for applying password policies to retail sites. This is backed by the research we have previously undertaken on the top 30 retail sites in the UK
Happy New Year! Our first webinar of the year is on the horizon and registration is now officially open. In this short half an hour session we will be hearing from our agency partner, REO Digital’s Optimisation Strategist, Joanna White.
Elin Hobeck is part of SessionCam’s Insight Consultancy team and works closely with our customers to help them identify website optimizations and improvements. As part of this role, Elin has been researching password policies in the retail sector. Over the