A career at SessionCam
We are a young and ambitious company intent on trying to build a special company. Based on our 2019 staff survey, we know our people like working at SessionCam because:
- the great people and teams they work with
- the opportunities provided to learn and progress their career
- our innovative product, our agile methods and the technologies we work with
- our stunning portfolio of iconic clients from across the world
- the flexibility we offer to all employees including the hours you work and the ability to work from home
- the overall remuneration package we offer
- our company culture formed from being an early SaaS start-up.
Our Employment Packages
All of our roles include:
- competitive salaries reviewed annually against the marketplace and to reflect inflation/cost of living rises
- bi-annual career/progression review
- pension scheme including company contribution
- annual profit share bonus
- share options
- 25 days annual holiday
- paid sick days
- salary sacrifice scheme for “cycle to work”
- numerous discounts and perks for local and national products and services
- company parties in the Summer and Christmas.
Not sure where to start? Tom Lees shows how to use SessionCam to review your website checkout process
Tom Lees is a Senior Insight Consultant at SessionCam working predominantly with retail brands in the US and UK. His work has involved extensive reviews of website checkout processes to identify the problems that drive abandonment and reduce customer experience.
You can create a heatmap for any page on your website. There are broadly five key types, and a good tool will deliver them all. They are, in general order of popularity: Mouse Click Activity These heatmaps show you where