Google Analytics is a free and paid for web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.[source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics]
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Google Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Google Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Google Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your web analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into the user behavior.
- Automatically pass segments created within Google Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Google Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Google Analytics
- Access Google Analytics segments within SessionCam
- Use Google Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
We are pleased to announce details for our next webinar event which features our partner Optimizely. In this hour-long session, we share the moves to make to transform your website experimentation and data-driven decision-making in a world changed by covid-19.
This morning we received news that SessionCam had been named as a Product Leader in the Crozdesk Web Analytics Software Awards 2020. SessionCam is listed alongside other notable products such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. The Top Web Analytics Software
Optimizing product listing pages is a challenge for digital teams working on e-commerce websites. From the data we collect, we know that these types of pages prove to be a regular point of struggle for many website visitors. Using our