Google Analytics is a free and paid for web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.[source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics]
SessionCam supports a bi-directional integration with Google Analytics.
- Pass a unique identifier of each SessionCam recording into Google Analytics. This allows you to “play” recordings from within Google Analytics. Watching how customers interact with your website directly from your web analytics reports gives you an unparalleled level of understanding into the user behavior.
- Automatically pass segments created within Google Analytics directly into SessionCam. This lets you to filter the data recorded by SessionCam using your Google Analytic segments.
- Watch recordings of real user behavior directly from reports created in Google Analytics
- Access Google Analytics segments within SessionCam
- Use Google Analytics segments to filter the SessionCam data for recordings, heatmaps and conversion funnels
- Understand user behavior to add insight to your website analysis and optimization plans.
In order for a website to work efficiently and produce optimal results, it needs to operate smoothly for all customers using the platform. Even small glitches can easily discourage visitors from making a purchase, while major flaws in a website’s
Not sure where to start? Andrew Davies shows how to quickly find high-value website optimizations with SessionCam
Andrew Davies is a Senior Insight Consultant at SessionCam. Over the last 2 years, he has reviewed hundreds of different retail and financial service websites to identify the problems that were impacting conversion and destroying customer experience. In this blog
InfoTrust is a measurement strategy consulting and digital analytics technology company with a broad range of Google Partner Certifications. They work with some of the largest companies in the world and specialize in online measurement architecture for multi-brand companies, breaking