We are always looking for comprehensive, data-driven guest posts on our blog that teach our large readership something new or insightful about the world of digital marketing. This includes everything from opinion pieces, top tips, how-to-guides, cheatsheets and interviews.
If you/your business have a shared interest in machine-learning/AI, customer experience (CX) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) we’d love to hear from you.
What we look for:
- First and foremost: Exceptional writing skills
- An authoritative and engaging tone that clearly shows you have done your research. We do not publish content that could be viewed as offensive, inaccurate or overly critical
- Original content only: We want fresh and exclusive content, not articles that have been posted elsewhere
- Proper attribution of data, quotations and images references in the article
- Copy that is broken into readable chunks with subheadings, bullet points, visual-aids and has a key takeaway point
- We do not want: A piece that loses its way due to being overly promotional or saturated with links to other articles
What SessionCam provides in return:
- Exposure to a new audience on our newly redesigned blog
- Social media shares to our followers across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Mention the article in our monthly newsletter
- Credit as the author and a short author bio
- The opportunity to become an ongoing contributor
Submit your pitch to us
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Guest Post” in the subject line and provide a brief outline of your post idea. We do not recommend you send us a full article at this point as we can’t guarantee this will be published.
If your idea is accepted, you will then need to provide us with the following:
- Your completed post as either a HTML file, Google Drive or Word Doc
- Image files (minimum of 1) with attributions
- A 25-word author bio including an image and one anchor text link to your own website
Be aware that submissions must align with our content strategy before being published. Please don’t republish your guest post on any other website after publication on sessioncam.com. You can share the article as many times as you like from our page!
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content in accordance with house style, and update the post in the future so that the information remains accurate. If we repost the article at a later date, you will be informed and/or tagged on Twitter.