Discover how heatmaps can help maximize your website’s effectiveness
Rod Stewart didn’t need a heatmap to tell him that the changes he was making to his hairdo weren’t actually improving his overall strategy. Every picture tells a story but it may not tell you something useful.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- Ways to resist the temptation to boil your data down to two dimensions
- The right way to use heatmaps to support your existing analytical data
- How EON, Deckers and other industry influencers use heatmaps to make sense of visitor behavior
- 20 easy ways to increase your conversion rates right now
- Already an expert? Find out how to use heatmaps on more complex pages, such as single-page applications, by using CSS overlays.