Customer Insight is a vital function within any company. Researching and understanding customer wants, needs and behaviour provides valuable intelligence that signals the direction the entire organisation needs to follow.
A company’s website is frequently involved in many of the steps a customer journey will follow. As such, they provide a rich source of information for Customer Insight teams who traditionally use one of the many web analytics tools to understand usage and numerous ‘Voice of the Customer’ tools to gather feedback.
SessionCam increases the value that can be extracted by Customer Insight teams using these solutions by providing new functions, such as:
● Session replay, to show the actual website experience delivered for an individual website visitor. Customer feedback, comments and complaints can be quickly investigated leading to faster resolution. Replays of negative website experiences can be shared with IT teams so that the underlying cause can be diagnosed and fixed.
● Detecting and measuring customer struggle across a website and ranking the web pages most in need of optimization by using unique and innovative machine learning algorithms.
● Offering detailed field-level reporting of abandonment across high-value conversion funnels, linked to session replay to provide examples of customers dropping off so that the underlying reasons for exit can be understood and addressed.
● Providing heatmaps for mouse, click/tap, page scrolling and browser attention that aggregate and visualize behaviour so that issues with individual web page design, layout and usability can be easily seen and understood.
● Measuring and reporting the conversion metrics associated with content zones and links on every page so that the commercial success of each element within a page can be understood.
● Counting the most frequently occurring website errors without any custom coding and then using session replay to show examples of customers encountering those errors, so that improvements that reduce the error rate can be identified and conversion increased.
With integrations to the most common web analytic and ‘Voice of the Customer’ products, SessionCam helps Customer Insight teams achieve a deeper level of understanding of customer behaviour across a company’s website.
Designing an effective product display page is critical for every e-commerce website that wants to maximise its sales and revenues. Based on the unique data we collect, we see product display pages have an average Customer Struggle Score of 2.6.
We are pleased to announce details for our next webinar event which features our partner Optimizely. In this hour-long session, we share the moves to make to transform your website experimentation and data-driven decision-making in a world changed by covid-19.
This morning we received news that SessionCam had been named as a Product Leader in the Crozdesk Web Analytics Software Awards 2020. SessionCam is listed alongside other notable products such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. The Top Web Analytics Software