We started developing SessionCam as a session replay tool in 2009 and over the last few years, we’ve seen many new entrants to our market. We believe we really know our space so we wanted to build and share the world’s biggest list of session replay tools to help you find all the solutions that available today:
- AB Tasty (acquired Nirror)
- ContentSquare (acquired Clicktale)
- Decibel Insight
- Dynatrace (acquired Qumram)
- Foresee (acquired RobotReplay)
- Glassbox Digital (formerly Clarisite)
- IBM (acquired TeaLeaf)
- Lucky Orange
- Quantum Metric
- Visual Website Optimizer (acquired Navilytics)
There are many differences between each of the session replay tools we’ve listed in terms of the:
- Quality of session replay functionality
- Full range of other product features offered by the tools; such as heatmaps, conversion funnels, etc
- Sophistication and intelligence of the technology used
- Time taken to generate a return on investment
- Level of security and data privacy offered
- Use cases they aim to support
- Level of service and support offered
- Ability to provide expert consultancy to help with your own analysis
- Market they best serve
We believe many of the solutions we have listed have been built for very simple websites and small businesses. A smaller number of tools, like SessionCam, are focused on enterprise level clients. You can see a SessionCam product comparison with these other session replay tools here.
(Based on research completed in December 2019).
Designing an effective product display page is critical for every e-commerce website that wants to maximise its sales and revenues. Based on the unique data we collect, we see product display pages have an average Customer Struggle Score of 2.6.
We are pleased to announce details for our next webinar event which features our partner Optimizely. In this hour-long session, we share the moves to make to transform your website experimentation and data-driven decision-making in a world changed by covid-19.
This morning we received news that SessionCam had been named as a Product Leader in the Crozdesk Web Analytics Software Awards 2020. SessionCam is listed alongside other notable products such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. The Top Web Analytics Software