Every website has a web analytics solution to provide essential management information on traffic and activity. Most companies invest in dedicated resources to focus on ensuring their sites are correctly tagged, monitoring daily activity for significant changes, investigating issues and building reports to share across their organisation.
Across all industry sectors, the two most popular tools used are Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics. SessionCam complements both of these solutions by offering additional functions, such as:
● Session replay, to show the actual website experience delivered for an individual website visitor.
● Detecting and measuring customer struggle across a website and ranking the web pages most in need of optimization by using unique and innovative machine learning algorithms.
● Offering detailed field-level reporting of abandonment across high-value conversion funnels, linked to session replay to provide examples of customers dropping off so that the underlying reasons for exit can be understood and addressed.
● Providing heatmaps for mouse, click/tap, page scrolling and browser attention that aggregate and visualize behaviour so that issues with individual web page design, layout and usability can be easily seen and understood.
● Measuring and reporting the conversion metrics associated with content zones and links on every page so that the commercial success of each element with a page can be understood.
● Counting the most frequently occurring website errors without any custom coding and then using session replay to show examples of customers encountering those errors, allowing areas for improvement to be identified, reducing the error rate and increasing conversion.
SessionCam supports bi-directional integrations with both Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to provide the ability to watch session replay from within those solutions. Segments created within either solution can be downloaded regularly into SessionCam to use to filter reporting.
Nowadays, not only do most good websites display differently on mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets), but we also know that users behave differently on mobile devices. The website is different Often, mobile websites – or websites adapted to
“Heatmaps are a great way of getting a snapshot of how visitors interact with key pages on a site. We use them to quickly highlight whether key content is getting missed, whether CTAs are visible, and whether visitors are clicking
Domestic & General has been providing aftercare for a vast range of domestic appliances for over 100 years. They are the UK’s leading provider of appliance breakdown protection, and offer maintenance and support for domestic products, and consumer electronics. Domestic